A Bright spacious condo that also features a den, eat in kitchen, and a large balcony with storage. The community is well maintained and has 2 community pools and spas, plus one of the pools is heated for cooler nights. The tiled bathroom counters really give this home a unique feel and being a corner unit youll get extra privacy. Come make this condo a place to call your own. The refrigerator is included. It can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home is available for occupancy on February 15th. The rental rate is $795 per month and the security deposit is $895, plus $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.
Parking Spaces: 1
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $1,000 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $795, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Tucson by $48.
Students who live in this rental at 7916 E Colette Circle #56 attend the following Tucson Unified District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Bloom Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Magee Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sahuaro High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.