1) How long have you been on your job?
2) What is your monthly household income after taxes?
3) Have you ever been evicted or filed bankruptcy? If so when?
4) Any felonies? If so when and for what?
5) Number of rooms needed?
6) Listing ID# or areas of interest?
7) How many people are in your household adults/children?
8) Move date?
9) Are you a Section 8/Cash tenant?
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $675, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.