This Snoqualmie Ridge home is in excellent condition. The exterior has a classic, attractive look and feel. The interior has a smart floor plan with lots of windows that allow tons of natural light. The neighborhood is fantastic, with lots of parks, shopping and quiet streets.
* 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths in 1720 sqft.
* Great floor plan.
* Newer Hardwood floors downstairs, full carpeting upstairs.
* Kitchen with nook and center island has all the appliances.
* Large master bedroom has walk-in closet.
* Master bath has double vanity.
* Living room has gas fireplace with tile surround.
* Full size front loading Washer and Dryer.
* Two car, detached garage.
* Covered front porch.
* Back patio.
* Walking distance to Parks, Dining and Shopping.
Snoqualmie Valley School district:
Cascade View Elementary.
Snoqualmie Middle School.
Mount Si High School.
Sorry no pets (firm).
No tenant supplied screening reports.
12 month lease.
$35 application fee per adult.
Comble Property Management
High Speed Internet
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 2
Year Built: 2000
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
At $2,395, this listing is priced $157 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Snoqualmie.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.