NEW OWNERSHIP SPECIAL FOR OPEN HOUSES MAY 26th-27th:
1. Fill an Application at this weekend's Open House and receive the following:
$100 towards your First Month's Rent
A brand new window a/c installed in the apartment.
2. Open House is for 5 NEWLY RENOVATED APARTMENTS throughout the complex.
3. Saturday and Sunday, May 26th and 27th, between 1-2pm. Same Place - Same Time!
4. Start at 78 York Ave. and follow balloons to the other units.
5. In order to attract quality tenants, the New Ownership is investing over $50,000 in upgrading the units, building a new laundry facility, trimming trees, sprucing up the landscaping and lots more.
78A W. York Ave. Akron 44310 is a nice private 1 Bedroom Apartment on the ground floor, within the Pine Point Apartment Complex.
Lots of privacy without anyone being above or below and be surrounded by a grove of pine trees. Size of unit is approximately 600 sq. ft and it consists of a living room, kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom.
1. Rent is $425 plus all utilities. Water is capped at only $20. Security deposit is also $425.
2. Pet Policy: No Pets Allowed.
All applicants over 18 years must complete a $30 Credit, Criminal and Eviction Screening. If the first person in a couple gets approved, then we will cover the cost of the second $30 application.
Tenancy decision will be based on a combination of the following criteria:
1. A minimum of 2.5 times verifiable household income compared to the property's rent.
2. Your payment history which includes timely payments, delinquencies, number of collections, past judgments and so forth.
3. A minimum of a 525 credit score for an applicant or for a co-signer.
If you viewed the property in person and wanted to reserve it, a $100 Reservation Fee for 48 hours (fully credited toward the first monthly payment) will be due.
QUESTIONS? please email us by clicking the link at the top of the page. We reply to inquiries and concerns IN WRITING ONLY as we want to be as fair and consistent to all prospective residents.
SE HABLA ESPANOL. This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
At $425, this listing is priced similarly to the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Elizabeth Park Valley.
Students who live in at 78 W York Street #A attend the following Akron City Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Findley Community Learning Center
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
North High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.