$3950 - 829sf - Gorgeous Bay Water Views - 1BR/1.5BA Loft near South Park!! - Gorgeous 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Loft with dramatic City and Water Views from Every Room at the Hawthorne Place!! This gorgeous unit features:
* Rare Corner Unit with a Dynamic Floorplan
* 17 Ft. Floor to Ceiling Windows
* Foyer and Half Bath on the Main Level
* Dark Wood Floors on the Main Level against Concrete accented Walls.
* Modern Kitchen with Granite Counters and Stainless Appliances (Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal)
* Upper Level Bedroom Loft has a Dressing Area with Ample Closets and a Full Bath finished w/Polished Limestone
* Another Nook on the Loft Level for a Desk/Home Office
* In-unit Washer and Dryer
* Short walk to BART and Muni, Yerba Buena Gardens and FiDi
* Around the corner from South Park, hip Restaurants, Shops and Bars
* Truly a Rare and Beautiful Unit
Parking Space is available for an additional $200/Mo. Absolutely NO Pets and Non Smokers only. Unit is vacant now and available for immediate occupancy. Photos were taken before furnishings were removed. 1 Year Lease. Tenant pays PG & E, Cable and Internet. Landlord pays HOA Dues (includes Water and Garbage). Current credit report and application required. First full month's rent + $3,950 security deposit for move in.
Contact to view:
FERNANDO (415) 254-6411
Jeanne Robertson 415-505-3577
Andersen, Jung & Co.
Corporate DRE# 01103083
No Pets Allowed
Cable not included in rent
Garbage included in rent
Internet not included in rent
Water included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $3,995 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $3,950, while 1 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.