Less than 3 minutes to JBER Muldoon gate, VA Hospital/Fisher House/JBER Hospital.
*This unique 2200+ sq. ft. Tri-level Condo, provides the opportunity to enjoy privacy and have a much needed indoor living space during long winter months.
Great tri-level home with finished basement plus 200+sq ft of additional indoor storage. Home is across from Tikahtnu Commons and JBER base entrance!
3 bedrooms, 3 full bath and finished basement (4th room or game room)
Kitchen, Living and 2 bedrooms on top floor with bath, 1 bedroom on middle floor w bath, 1 finished basement cave with window or large 4th bedroom with bath and 200+ sq.ft of extra interior storage. 2 car-heated garage.
Easy to maintain property with newly installed darkwood floors and upgrades to Stainless Steel appliances made in 02/2014.
* Finished basement is perfect for many activities, since noise does not transfer to top floor. Has been utilized in past as:
1.) Game room, movie room, cave or late night hosting while others sleep upstairs.
2.) Indoor play area in winter months.
3.) Large bedroom or craft suite.
Home is located in a close-knit community with long-term residents that are friendly and easy to engage in conversation. . The unit itself, provides a skyline view of Anchorage, Mt. McKinley and Lil Susitna Mountain, and an everyday drive-up view of the Chugach Mountain Range. Easy access to the main highway.
Property is very conveniently located between three JBER gate entrances
- JBER Hospital and PX/Shoppette Gate (Hospital, Fisher House, VA Hospital)
- JBER Richardson Gate (Army/Army National Guard Components, Moose Run Golf Course, Gym)
- JBER Elmendorf Gate (Air Force/Air National Guard Components, Command Center, Gym)
The condo is only a 2 minute drive to Commissary and the Tikahtnu Common's major shopping center that includes:
- The only IMAX movie theater in Alaska and the only Bass Pro Shops.
- Olive Garden (the only Olive Garden in Alaska), Texas Roadhouse, Red Robin, FireTap - Pizza and Brewery, Starbucks, Samurai Sushi, Ronnie's Sushi, IHOP, Qdoba Mexican Grill, Subway, McDonalds, Fruitland,
- Best Buy, Lowes, Target, Walmart/Sam's Club, ATT Store, Sports Authority, Petsmart, Kohls, Gamestop, Sally's Beauty Supply, Fred Meyers, Massage Envy, Old Navy
Approximately 5 minute drive to Downtown, University of Alaska Anchorage and Alaska Pacific University, University Lake, Hiking Trails and Alaska Parks. Also in this driving range COSTCO, Burlington Coat Factory, Home Depot, 5th Ave Mall, Nordstrom, JC Penney and FootLocker.
Students who live in at 7629 Melody Commons Court attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Creekside Park Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Begich Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Bartlett High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.