Tasteful contemporary townhome in outstanding Westmoreland neighborhood with sought after double master suite floor plan, plus a half-bath on the main level.
BEST PARTS INSIDE:
* No neighbors above or below!
* 9ft ceilings downstairs and vaulted master.
* Territorial and expansive views from master bedroom.
* Spacious and filled with natural light, skylight in the hallway, very private and quiet complex (only 2 of 10 units are allowed to be rentals.).
* Energy efficient LEED Silver Certified.
* Beautiful wood floors
* Newly repainted modern colors (some pix of old colors)
* Central A/C and Heat
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Gas stove
* Recessed lighting
* Granite counters
* Stainless steel appliances
* Kitchen bar
BEST PARTS OUTSIDE:
* Private balcony
* Community courtyard w/ gas BBQ
* Not many new build places like this in Sellwood/Westmoreland.
YUMMY FOOD NEARBY:
Easy access to downtown PDX by car or transit
Convenient and walking distance to all your favorite amenities: New Seasons Market, QFC grocery store, Grand Central Bakery, Starbucks, Kahveology Coffee (and numerous other coffee places), Saburos Sushi House Restaurant, Laurelwood Pub and Brewery, Westmoreland Park, Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge & Loop Hike, Sellwood Park & Public Pool, Library, food carts, Oak Canyon Dog Park, Orange Max Line, etc.
Secure complex, assigned gated covered parking. Additional locked storage room included near parking space. Plenty of storage in the house. Pets considered no smoking in or property.
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Sellwood-Moreland by $645.
Students who live in this RENTAL at 7520 SE Milwaukie Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Sellwood Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Cleveland High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.