Lovely 2-story townhome available for rent in Sandy Springs. Located in the gated Accolades Townhome Community on Roswell Road, this unit has been beautifully upgraded and has a excellent roommate floor plan. 2 spacious bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. One additional half bathroom is located downstairs. Rent includes water, trash, recycling and sewer.
- New stainless steel appliances, upgraded tile and cabinets, granite counter tops in kitchen.
- Fireplace w/ gas logs in living room
- Private, newly renovated deck
- Hardwoods on first floor
- Less than 3 miles from GA-400, 3.5 miles to I-285
- Washer and Dryer included.
- Pets are acceptable with a pet deposit
- Pool, tennis courts and workout room available in complex
- Dining Room area adjacent to downstairs living room
- Sun Room area connected to kitchen
For more information/pictures of the community, please view the Accolades website at
Town home is available December 1st. Email or call Mark at (321) 231-4008.
Market rate for this listing is $1,400 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,100, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Sandy Springs by $319.
This rental at 7500 Roswell Road #111 is within the boundaries of Fulton County Schools (Unified School District).
out of 10
Spalding Drive Charter Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
Showing 1 of
1 primary school.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.