Lovely 2-story townhome available for rent in Sandy Springs. Located in the gated Accolades Townhome Community on Roswell Road, this unit has been beautifully upgraded and has a excellent roommate floor plan. 2 spacious bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. One additional half bathroom is located downstairs. Rent includes water, trash, recycling and sewer.
- New stainless steel appliances, upgraded tile and cabinets, granite counter tops in kitchen.
- Fireplace w/ gas logs in living room
- Private, newly renovated deck
- Hardwoods on first floor
- Less than 3 miles from GA-400, 3.5 miles to I-285
- Washer and Dryer included.
- Pets are acceptable with a pet deposit
- Pool, tennis courts and workout room available in complex
- Dining Room area adjacent to downstairs living room
- Sun Room area connected to kitchen
For more information/pictures of the community, please view the Accolades website at
Town home is available December 1st. Email or call Mark at (321) 231-4008.
Market rate for this listing is $1,300 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,100, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Sandy Springs by $341.
Students who live in this rental at 7500 Roswell Road #111 attend the following Fulton County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Spalding Drive Charter Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Sandy Springs Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
North Springs High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.