Sunny corner studio on the 6th floor in the sought-after Symphony Towers on Van Nessin Civic Center.
The studio is conveniently located only a few blocks from the SF Symphony, Ballet and Opera. Easy access to public transportation, freeways, and tech shuttles. This studio comes with its own designated parking spot in a controlled access garage. For coffee lovers, the unit is right above the Philz Coffee on Van Ness and it's close to many great restaurants.
Available after Sept 1st.
* ~400 sq ft
* Completely furnished
* High-end appliances with granite countertop
* Spacious bathroom
* In-unit Washer & Dryer
* Corner unit with expansive windows
* Hardwood floors
* High-speed elevator
* Control-access security systems
* Two rooftop decks with stunning views of the city
* Unit has a courtyard view
* Security deposit is 1.5x month rent
* Tenant responsible for PG&E and Internet (Webpass available in the building)
* One-year lease min
* One small house-trained pet is allowed with additional security deposit
Please contact me by email directly for showings and serious inquiries only, please. Thank you!
Note: Property is at the corner of Van Ness and Turk Street.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.