Townhouse apartment- - 2 bedrooms, full bath, washer/dryer and storage closet, located on the second floor. Main level includes kitchen with dishwasher, living room with wood burning fireplace and a deck off the living room. Excellent Issaquah location - walk to restaurants, theater, library, shopping. This building is 100 yards from the community center, 50 yards from the community pool, and about 100 yards to a middle school. 2 blocks of Historic Downtown Issaquah, museum, coffee shops, and the renowned Issaquah Salmon Day. Enjoy the Rainier trail that's connected to Burke Gilman Trail also easy access to I-90 freeway.
All applicants must view available unit before applying.
Required Move-In Funds:
$1,100 first month?s rent
$1,100 last month?s rent
$800 refundable security deposit
$300 non-refundable cleaning fee
Before filling out an application, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply.
1. Must provide photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. ? Driver?s license or State Issued ID card and Social Security card.
2. Must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion and we require a FICO score of at least 800.
3. Must have no records of eviction.
4. We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
5. Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 3 times the amount of your monthly rent per applicant. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, and/or tax records. All other income, including self-employment must be verified through tax records.
6. Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you?re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria plus make three times the amount of rent.
7. An up-front payment of approximately three month?s rent (first, last, security deposit) is required by cashier?s check or money order when signing a rental contract.
8. We will accept the first qualified applicant.
9. After applicant is approved, a non-refundable holding fee equal to one month?s rent is required in order to hold the unit until Lease signing and move-in funds are collected. The holding fee will be credited toward move-in funds. If applicate elects not rent the unit after being approved and submitting a non-refundable holding fee, the fee will not be refunded.
10. Please note that all of our properties are smoke-free.
Any Questions please contact:
TO SET UP A VIEWING APPOINTMENT PLEASE CONTACT:
SUSAN OR KURT STRICKLAND
Garbage included in rent
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 1
Parking Type: carport
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
Owner pays for water/sewer/and garbage. Electricity under tenant's name.