Room for rent in spacious 4 bedroom/3 bathroom lakeview home in Berkeley Lake. You will be living with two young professionals (mid-late 20's).
We enjoy rock climbing/camping/kayaking and would love to have third roommate with similar interests (although not required).
- Rent is $960/mo + utilities
- Security Deposit is one month's rent
- Flexible Lease term (3, 6 or 12 months)
- 2 car garage with plenty of storage space
- New Washer/Dryer/HVAC
- Fully equipped shared kitchen
- Large backyard with Deck, great for grilling out and wildlife watching
- Kayaks, Bikes, Musical Instruments, Exercise Equipments available for use
- Room can be furnished or unfurnished
- Five minutes from the Forum
- Access to Private Beach/Picnic Area on Berkeley Lake
If interested, please send me an email telling me a little about yourself (occupation, hobbies, music preference, etc).
Minutes away from Peachtree Industrial and I-85 w/ easy Access to Peachtree Corners, Norcross, Duluth, Johns Creek, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Chamblee,
This listing is priced similarly to the average room for rent in Berkeley Lake.
Students who live in this room at Lakeshore Drive attend the following Gwinnett County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Berkeley Lake Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Duluth Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Duluth High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.