Newly Remodeled and Available for a Feb 1st - Feb 15th lease start date! The landlord pays the FULL Broker's Fee!
Beautiful and Spacious Studio on Chester St in the Packard's Corner Neighborhood of Allston. This is an exciting and lively area, walking distance to many restaurants and bars, as well as close to public transportation and a 24 hr Shaw's Supermarket.
This apartment features hardwood flooring throughout, freshly painted walls, large open foyer area, a huge living area, newly updated bathroom, new kitchen cabinets, counters, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and built-in microwave. Rent includes heat and hot water, and there are laundry facilities on site.
- Landlord pays the Full Broker's Fee!
- Professionally Managed
- Exciting neighborhood, walking distance to all of the restaurants and bars
- 4 minute walk to the B Line at Packard's Corner Station
- Off-street parking available for rent $150-$175/Month
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Rent includes heat and hot water
- 4-minute walk to the B Line at Packard's Corner Station
- 3-minute walk to the 57, 57A, and 66 Bus Stop
- 6-minute walk to the 64, 66, 501, and 503 Bus Stop
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
Available for 12 Months with NO Broker's Fee or through 8/31/18.
At $1,595, this home is priced $16 more than the current market rate for a studio in Allston.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.