* Excellent location: walking distance to University Avenue shops/restaurants, Addison elementary, Pardee & Heritage Parks, Community Center/Library. Walking/biking to Jordan Middle School, Palo Alto High School, Town & Country Plaza, Stanford University.
* Great Schools: Addison Elementary School (0.3 miles), Jordan Middle School (1.4 miles) and Palo Alto High School (1.2 miles) (tenant to verify school district).
* Living Space: 3350+ sf naturally well-lit spread across 3 floors: Master BR Suite with Sitting Room and two usable balconies on 2nd floor; 2 BRs, Kitchen, Dining & Living Room on Ground Floor; 1 BR, Family Room, Wet Bar, Study Area, Laundry, Storage in natural lit Basement with 10' ceilings, external access and window wells; Separate Detached Office: ~200 sf
* Outdoor Space: Beautiful cozy back-yard with top-of-the-line outdoor kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, gas heaters, hot tub, edible garden;
* Lot/Parking: Lot is completely fenced (wrought iron in front, wood fence elsewhere) including automatic gate for driveway; Space for 2+ vehicles in driveway; Additional on-street parking available
* Finishes/Appliances: Oak wood floors through-out, fireplaces in living & family room, sub-zero frig, Jenn-Air gas stove top, oven, dishwasher
* Key Lease Terms: 1 year lease and then month-to-month thereafter; Unfurnished; Pets OK; No Smoking; Tenants responsible for all utilities; Landscape service covered by Owner
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.