Charming and lovely detached 1530 sq ft single family house located in Outer Richmond with the following specifications and amenities:
- Large front porch for seating and relaxation
- Formal living room and large stand alone dining room
- 2 bedrooms with a den that can serve as a 3rd bedroom
- 1.5 bath
- Full kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, garbage disposer, and side by side door refrigerator/freezer
- Separate laundry room with washer, dryer, and utility sink
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Original wood trim, built-in China and display cabinets
-Energy saving LED light fixtures installed throughout and satellite TV ready
-Parking on the street. Driveway parking can be negotiable
-Shared yard with a cottage unit located in the backyard
Nearby enjoyments and convenience
- Walking distance to outdoor adventures at the beach, Golden Gate park, and Land's End (less than 0.5 miles)
- Muni routes go to down town & State University, 31, 31AX, 5L, 5, 18, 38L, 38 all within 2 blocks
- Walking distance to local shops, restaurants, Walgreen's, and Safeway
Terms of lease
- Minimum of 1 year
- Rent: $4100/month
- Deposit: $6150
- No Pets
- Non smokers only
- No sub leasing allowed
Open House on Saturday (5/16/2015) from 12 Nnoon -1pm.
741 44th Ave/Balboa
San Francisco, CA 94121
Please bring credit report and copy of driver's license if interested in filling out an application form.
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Outer Richmond by $330.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.