This one bedroom/one bathroom unit is located in a beautiful, brick tri-plex built in 1911. The apartment has old-world charm with hardwood floors, crown moldings, built-ins and high ceilings throughout.
This unit has a living area and kitchen downstairs, and a bathroom and bedroom up. Additional amenities include plenty of storage, on-site washer/dryer, and covered parking, yes covered parking!
Escape from the noise of the city in this fun, easy accessible, centrally located getaway.
Walk to Capitol Hill and Broadway restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
All applicants must view available unit before applying.
Required Move-In Funds:
$1,850 first month?s rent
$1,850 last month?s rent
$1,850 refundable security deposit
Before filling out an application, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply.
1. Must provide photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. ? Driver?s license or State Issued ID card and Social Security card.
2. Must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion and we require a FICO score of at least 800.
3. Must have no records of eviction.
4. We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
5. Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 3 times the amount of your monthly rent per applicant. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, and/or tax records. All other income, including self-employment must be verified through tax records.
6. Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you?re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria plus make three times the amount of rent.
7. An up-front payment of approximately three month?s rent (first, last, security deposit) is required by cashier?s check or money order when signing a rental contract.
8. We will accept the first qualified applicant.
9. After applicant is approved, a non-refundable holding fee equal to one month?s rent is required in order to hold the unit until Lease signing and move-in funds are collected. The holding fee will be credited toward move-in funds. If applicate elects not rent the unit after being approved and submitting a non-refundable holding fee, the fee will not be refunded.
10. Please note that all of our properties are smoke-free.
Available August 8, 2017
To set up a viewing appointment please contact:
Ewing and Clark, Inc.
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Parking Spaces: 1
Year Built: 1911
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
$70.00 per person/month for water/sewer/garbage and electricity under tennt's name.
Market rate for this listing is $2,100 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,850, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Capitol Hill by $222.
Students who live in this rental at 739 10th Avenue E attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.