- - Built in 2006
-1,674 sq. ft.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Two-story townhome
- Single-car garage
- Fenced yard
- NO PETS ALLOWED!
- HOA maintains front yardwork, tenant maintains backyard
- Utilities are tenant responsibility
- Property includes: fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave and W/D hookups
** Date Available is the date the unit is scheduled to be vacated and not a guaranteed move-in date. Please contact our office for further information.**
- Application fees are $50/adult
- Income requirement of 2.5 times the rental amount to qualify
- 3-5 years of verifiable rental history (not with a family), owns home, or cosigner required
- Deposits range from 125%-200% of rental amount
- ALL of our properties are non-smoking!
Tags: Amity, Carlton, Dayton, Lafayette, McMinnville, Newberg, Sheridan, Yamhill Area
No Pets Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $1,795 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,795, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Newberg by $248.
Students who live in this rental at 736 Little Oak Street attend the following Newberg School District 29j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Mabel Rush Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mountain View Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Newberg Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.