- Light and bright 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1500 square feet
- 1 bedroom upstairs, 2nd bedroom downstairs (staged now as an office)
- Newly updated kitchen & mud room, new paint throughout the house
- Open circular floor plan
- Original hardwood floors in main living spaces, gorgeous new ceramic tile floor installed in the kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances - gas range, quiet Bosch dishwasher and spacious GE fridge with
- West facing front deck for "Chardonnay" sunset dinners, Covered back patio for bird watching and morning coffee
- Fully lit and painted basement with washer/dryer -- great for a recreation room or extra storage
- Small attached garage can be used for extra storage
- Driveway access with room for up to 2 cars off-street parking
- Drought tolerant-scaped front yard, backyard lawn and perimeter garden beds if you are a planter/gardener -- yard maintenance included in rent
Whittier Heights is a Ballard neighborhood within walking distance of several parks (Shilshole, Greenlake, Woodland Park and the Zoo), favorite restaurants (e.g Honore Bakery, Delancey Pizza, Barking Dog Ale House, Un Bien [the "new" Paseo]). Close to all the fantastic businesses on Greenwood Ave. as well as cool/posh/funky downtown Ballard. The house is 3 blocks from Whittier Elementary in a dynamic community. Green Lake park is about 2 miles away; 7 miles to Downtown Seattle. Lots to do and a great place to hang out and just "be!"
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Whittier Heights by $385.
This rental at 7350 11th Avenue NW is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
Seattle Pacific University
Seattle Community College North Campus
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.