Now available! 3br right in the heart of Elmwood!
Awesome, retro mid century kitchen in a classic Elmwood Village apartment. Walk to everything! GARAGE PARKING for one (plus storage) is available for $100 extra per month. Garage door opener and electric in garage.
- 3 bedrooms, large living room
- Full 2nd floor with nice views of neighborhood
- Walk to bars, restaurants, Bidwell Parkway, Elmwood Ave, Farmers Market
- Vintage eat in kitchen with LOTS of light
- Large bathroom with full bathtub and shower
- Classic Buffalo hardwood floors/woodwork/fixtures throughout
- Small private upper rear PORCH (great for plants)
- Private use of newer IN-UNIT laundry!
- PET FRIENDLY (approval by owner and $250 pet fee required - small pets under 30 lbs only. Sorry, no aggressive breeds)
- Garage is AVAILABLE for $100 EXTRA per month
- Tenants pay heat and electric
- One year lease, first month's rent, plus $1095 security (and any pet fee $350) due at lease signing
- Credit, rental history and income verification required for all applicants ($30 fee for each applicant/co-signer on lease)
- Lease, credit check and all documents to be signed electronically
Text, call or email with any questions
Licensed Real Estate Broker, Parker Cardinal LLC, 4808 Sheridan Dr, Buffalo, NY 14221, 716-308-7190
Unit 2 of 3 in a quiet 3 unit building tucked away just off of Elmwood Ave and Bidwell Parkway. Second floor walkup three bedroom apartment (plus bonus room) now available in the high demand and VERY walkable Elmwood Village neighborhood. Located on Ashland Ave right between Bird and Potomac (one way driving from Richmond to Potomac). Walk to shops, restaurants and even more new development to come. Close to Buffalo State, Bidwell Parkway, Ashkers Juice bar, Lexington Co-Op, the Elmwood-Bidwell Saturday Farmers' Market, Cole's, Starbucks, Cafe Aroma and many more - all just blocks away. 15 minute drive/Uber to Buffalo Medical Campus/Downtown/North Buffalo as well as most all other colleges (UB (University at Buffalo North and South campus), Canisius, D'Youville).
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.