Beautiful recently remodeled full-floor apartment in one of the hottest San Francisco neighborhoods! The perfect combination of Edwardian charm and contemporary comfort ideally located near shopping, nightlife and trendy restaurants in the lively Valencia Corridor and just a block away from Dolores Park!
- Spacious 2 bedroom + bonus room (office or nursery)
- High-end kitchen (marble, Travertine, stainless steel)
- Exquisitely updated bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub
- Open living and formal dining room with gas fireplace
- Hardwood floors, California closets, double-paned windows
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Independent side-by-side parking available
- Easy access to transit (both Muni and Bart stops only a few minutes away) and freeways with Google, Yahoo, Genentech and Facebook bus stops nearby
- Available Nov 1st
- Sorry, no pets. Non-smokers
Please send email with your name and phone number if you would like to know more about this elegant city home or would like to make an appointment to see it. Please also state when and for how long you would like to occupy the apartment and who would live there.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $4,495, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 2 bedroom home in Mission.
University Of San Francisco
Academy Of Art University
City College Of San Francisco
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.