DINNER IS ON US! Apply today and get a $200 GIFT CARD for dinner out!
Brand new paint and carpet throughout!!Well-appointed townhome in newer community conveniently located in the Diamond shopping district. Manicured lawns, crisp architectural elements and upscale finishes make this unit an attractive place to call home.
10 Reasons you'll want to call this townhome your new home:
1. Two car, heated, attached garage.
2. Two bedrooms and TWO BATHROOMS give everyone their own space.
3. In-unit washer and dryer
4. High ceilings on the lower level and vaulted ceilings on the upper level add to the spacious feel.
5. Large entryway mudroom includes a coat closet and easy to clean flooring; all perfect for Alaskan living.
6. Large kitchen with counter space most people can only dream of.
7. Modern construction and prewired throughout.
8. Conveniently located near the Seward Highway and South Anchorage shopping.
9. BE THE FIRST to enjoy the new paint, carpets and upgrades throughout!
10. Spacious master bedroom with lots of closet space.
Owner pays for water, sewer, trash, HOA dues, landscaping and snow removal. Tenants pays for gas and electric. * $500 reduced security deposit is for well qualified tenants. The standard security deposit is $1,700.
At $1,500, this listing is priced $196 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Abbott Loop.
Students who live in at 7296 Meadow Street attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Abbott Loop Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Hanshew Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Service High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.