Bethany BrandNew Home 4br+ Den*Loaded*A+ Schools*Fncd Yard - Brand new Coral plan in the Commons at Abbey Creek.
* Gorgeous 4 br beauty plus office/den on main floor.
* Fabulous kitchen w/island, slab granite, gas cooking,
* High end Stainless steel appliances, pantry.
* Dark wood laminated flooring throughout main floor.
* Great master br w/big walk-in closet, dual sinks, soaking tub
* Central gas heating and air conditioning.
* 3rd bedroom includes a great walk-in closet.
* Large laundry rm. with stainless front loading washer/dryer.
* Nice fenced backyard with sprinkler system and new grass.
Exterior photos of Actual Home. Interior Photos are of Model - actual finishes may vary.
Springvillie Elementary, Stoller Middle, Westview High School.
** Tenants to confirm school**
Home is currently under construction, so showing by Appointment of home location.
Move-in Ready: Tentatively set for 7/19/17 (This date is subject to change based on the closing for this home purchase).
To reservation a place on the Wait-list for this home, please fill out a Guest Card:
FOR INFO FILL OUT A GUEST CARD USING THE "Contact Us" BUTTON.
1. Go to our website: http
2. Click on "For Rent Homes" section
3. Click "view details" for the property you are interested
4. Click "Contact Us" button and fill out the info
Please do not apply for rental without first viewing the property
Disclaimer: All information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
No Pets Allowed
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $2,495, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 4 bedroom home in Portland.
Students who live in this rental at 7290 NW 168th Avenue attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Stoller Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Westview High School
Grades 9 - 12
out of 10
Springville K-8 School
Grades K - 8
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.