Showing by appointment only. Please call 808-969-3443. You can also preview this property on You Tube, search for "727 Lukepane #304". Convenient location , quiet neighborhood ; just 2 blocks behind the new Safeway store of Kapahulu. Bus stop for #3 is around the corner of the street if you do not want to drive . The bus will drop you off right at Kapiolani Community College or University of Hawaii. Rental application fee is $45 non-refundable for all applicant.
* Large master bedroom w/ view ; Cal King bed and 2 small rooms (1 room w/ view, full bed ; 1 room w/ queen bed) - carpet in most areas.
* New ceramic tile floor in hall way & living room and new finish bath tub.
* Fully furnished kitchen with glass cook top stove / oven , refrigerator, dish washer, new pots_pans.
* Large flat screen TV with full cable service
* Exclusive use of Lanai.
* Lot of storage space.
* Washer / Dryer is conveniently located inside the premise.
* Secured entrance with Elevator !
* Great set up for students or family with children and or pets.
* Pets fee: $50 extra / mo./cat, $100 extra / mo. / dog and additional deposit.
- Smoke Free
- Elevator in Building.
- Garbage Disposal
- Washer & Dryer - In premise.
- 12 Months lease
- 24 Months lease - Prefer
- Cats Allowed - Upon approval
- Dogs Allowed - Upon approval - weight less than 25 lbs, must be well trained
- Other pet policies - Pet deposit required, $60 extra/dog , $35/cat per month
- Trash Pick-up
- Cable tv full service ; optional DVR for $50/mo.
Contact Baumgartner at (808) 969-3443 for more information.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.