Adorable 1150sq-ft, 3 bedroom 1 bath separate furnished apartment on a second floor of classic craftsman house. Includes a tastefully furnished living room, dining nook, and complete kitchen. Enjoy a bright and sunny space with views of Puget Sound and Olympic mountains. Located in the heart of wonderful Phinney Ridge, minutes from great coffee shops, restaurants, Ken's market and many other amenities.
2 min walk to #5/5X Bus stop - Straight bus route to Downtown Seattle, Fremont, Queen Anne, Woodland Park Zoo.
Microsoft commuter bus next to # 5 stop.
Short walk to Green Lake, Woodland Park Zoo.
Short Drive to Hwy-99(Aurora) and I5, 15 min to SLU. 20 min to downtown (+5 in traffic)
- 1st Bedroom - Queen Bed, Walk In Closet, views of Olympic Mountains
- 2nd Bedroom - Full Bed, Large Closet, Desk and Chair
- 3rd Bedroom - Can be used as an office or additional Bedroom
- Nicely furnished Living room, Dining Nook, and storage
- Fully stocked Kitchen, views of Puget Sound
- Large Bathroom with a vintage tub and storage
- Outdoor Patio with Furniture and Gas-Grill
- Washer/Dryer in the basement - shared
- TV/Cable/High Speed Internet - 40$/month
- Basement storage space
- Ample Parking on street in front of house
- One Time Cleaning Fee - $150 (Non Refundable)
- Security Deposit - 700 (Refundable)
- 1 month minimum stay
- No Pets please
Reply to this ad for any additional questions
Students who live in this rental at 7206 1st Avenue NW attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Greenwood Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Whitman Middle School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.