Amazing 1br loft apartment just a few short blocks from Target Field in the North Loop!!
Details and Highlights:
- Located in Downtown Minneapolis's North Loop, 3.5 blocks from Target Field and light rail hub
- 5-10 minute drive to Loring Park, Lake Calhoun, Uptown/Calhoun Square, Northeast Arts District, University of Minnesota, Dinkytown, and more.
- Easy access to all major freeways
- Landscaped courtyard
- Heated parking
- Fitness center
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Secured entrances
- Secured bike room
- Designated large area for dogs in the back of the building (not fenced in)
Owner pays Water/Trash, Cable/Internet Tenant pays: Electric, Gas,Phone
Sorry No pets App fee $104 (Association)
At $1,450, this home is priced $217 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in North Loop.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.