FURNISHED unit available now.
Approx. 1200 Square Feet.
Open Floor Plan;
3 Bedrooms and 2 Baths.
Street Parking only
Location: Bruce Ave. @ Harold
Newly renovated flat located in a nice and quiet neighborhood but yet just one block from City College / Whole Foods Market / Ingleside Library and the Ocean Ave. commercial corridor with many shops, restaurants and public transportation /MUNI. Less than 10 minute walk to Balboa BART station. Close to San Francisco City College and State University as well as easy access to 280 freeway.
* Hardwood Floors
* Recessed Lighting
* Open floor plan
* Formal Living Room
* 3 Bedrooms. 2 full size beds
* Yard access.
* Street parking only .
* All Utilities and high speed wifi Included except for gas and electric.
* All kitchen appliances included.
* In unit washer/dryer provided.
* Minutes away from freeways (101 and 280) and 10 minutes from SF airport by BART or car.
* Conveniently located, only one block from Whole Food Market, shops and restaurants on Ocean Ave.
* Less than 10 minute walk to BART and minutes away from downtown SF.
* One Month Refundable Security Deposit Required.
No Smoking, No Pets Please.
Appropriate Income, Income/Credit/Employent Verification Required
$3,980 / Month. 12 months lease preferred, Short term lease negotiable.
Move In Cost = First Month Rent + One Month Security Deposit.
One time $300 Cleaning fee deducted from security deposit at time of departure
Please provide some information about yourself, how many people, move in date and duration of your stay and the reason you needed accommodation. We will need photo ID, income (2 months pay stubs) and financial / employment / recent credit report for verification as appropriate.
Please contact David by phone 415-505-8660 or email if interested.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.