This newly renovated first time rental has rich hardwoods throughout main floor. Chefs kitchen has eating bar, slab quartz counters, gas range, cherry cabinets and nook area. French doors open to the large deck for entertaining. Just a few short blocks from the vibrancy of downtown Bellevue.
* 4 bed 2.5 bath in 1940 sqft in desirable Surrey Downs.
* Chefs kitchen has eating bar, slab quartz counters, gas range, cherry cabinets.
* Gleaming Hardwoods through-out main floor.
* Heated floors.
* Smart, open floor plan.
* Large deck for entertaining.
* Fenced and beautifuly landscaped back yard.
* 2 car garage with extra storage.
* First time as rental and in fantastic condition.
* Close to Downtown Bellevue.
Bellevue school district (http
Chinook Middle School.
Sorry not pets, firm.
No tenant supplied screen reports
Available Sept 10..
12 month lease.
$35 non-refundable application fee (per adult).
$300 non-refundable cleaning fee
$2400 deposit (fully refundable).
Comble Property Management
Students who live in this rental at 712 109th Avenue SE attend the following Bellevue School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Enatai Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Chinook Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Bellevue High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.