One of a kind gem in the heart of capitol hill and Seattle.
Action is a few steps away in any direction, but apartment is on a quiet street. 98 walking score. right by I5 north and south exists/onramps, Light Rail, Streetcar, Connector and Rideshare Cars/Bicycles. Lots of unique aspects to this place. Guest bathroom, Corner unit - only 1 neighbor, deck large enough to entertain a bunch of people, windows in every room and in 3 directions, anytime you open them all a fresh breeze flows through the place. Portable A/C and Designer Espresso Machine (Nespresso capsules) and more...
- 1 Bed, 1.5 Bath, 663sqf Condo
- Dining room / Den
- Private 140+ft deck and 1 good size covered balcony
- 1 Secured, covered parking space
- Storage room in apartment and storage locker in garage
- Hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steal appliances, FiRePlAcE, washer/dryer.
- Oven, Fridge, Microwave, Garbage disposal, Convection heaters with digital thermostats, USB power outlets
- Building access and parking are secured
The finer details
- Rent : $2499 / month
- Deposit: equal to 1 month's rent
- Lease term : 1 or 2 years
- Available Now
- Pets are allowed in certain cases. Please contact me for more details
- Included in rent: Parking, Water, Sewer, Gabage, Storage
- Not included: Cable/Internet, Electricity
You can email or give me a call for more info or questions. We coordinate times to come and take a look! Thanks for reading!
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Capitol Hill by $307.
Students who live in this rental at 711 E Denny Way #1 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.