How Does a 10-minute Commute Sound From a Classic Craftsman Home? - Youll love this fully remodeled 3 bedroom/2 bath home in desirable Alberta in North Portland. Cook up scrumptious meals in a renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Spacious master suite upstairs comes with convenient walk-in closet and jetted tub in bathroom.
Do life in one of Portland's most walk-able (91 Walk Score) and bike-able neighborhoods (87 Bike Score)..... steps to some of the best restaurants, bars, shops that Alberta, Mississippi and N Williams has to offer. Easy access to I-5, downtown, and just a short walk to the MAX Yellow line.
VIDEO WALKTHROUGH: https
Some of the perks that come with this home include:
* Beautiful original fir wood floors
* Convenient den area upstairs thats perfect for a home office, kids play area, or exercise
* Large basement (included in SF) perfect for storageetc.
* Updated plumbing throughout
* Private off street parking for at least 2 cars
* Fully-fenced backyard perfect for BBQs and letting pets roam!
* Washer & dryer included
Additional Lease Information
* Trash service is included in rent
* Renter's insurance required
* Pets on approval only and with additional deposit & additional $110 in monthly rent
* No smoking
* $25 application fee for each adult (over 18 years old) planning to live in the home
* Worried about rising rents? Ask us about a long term lease.
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Humboldt by $635.
Students who live in this rental at 705 N Alberta Street attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Jefferson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.