Great opportunity - Spacious Home with 2 Master Bedrooms and 2 1/2 Baths :
This lovely spacious 1657 sq ft townhome is nestled in a beautiful and quiet Santa Teresa foothills and Santa Teresa Golf Course of South San Jose. The location is close to neighborhood parks, shopping, restaurants, and has access to major commuter routes. Enjoy the feel of a single family home with its open floor plan.
This home features bright open kitchen with granite counters and maple cabinetry, 2 master suites where one is with cedar walk-in closet, large Jacuzzi tub, luxury flooring, recessed LED lighting throughout, spacious 2-car garage, central AC/Heating, and access to ClubHouse and swimming pool. It includes inside washer/dryer units, dishwasher, microwave, easy to clean glass range, and refrigerator. There is ease of access to public transportation, highways and freeways: 85, 87, 101, Monterey Highway, and Santa Teresa Blvd which is a quick commute to Los Gatos, Campbell, Cambrian, Downtown San Jose, Morgan Hill, etc.
Nearby amenities and conveniences are :
* High-tech companies (IBM, Hitachi, Motorola, GE, Aridis, Vaisilis, Velodyne Lidar, etc)
* Exercise clubs : ClubSport, 24-Hour Fitness, American Barbell Club, Curve
* Santa Teresa Kaiser Hospital
* Parks for hiking, biking, and picnics
* All-year-round farmers market
* Golf course and tennis courts
* Short 45 minutes drive for weekend getaways to Carmel, Monterey, Capitola, Santa Cruz Beaches, Berkeley, and San Francisco
* Walk across the street to banks (Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo), restaurants (Chinese, Italian, Sushi, Mexican, American), and nearby supermarkets (Safeway, Lucky, Trader Joe's, Sprout's, Whole Foods, CostCo)
No smoking and no pets.
Rent includes water and recycling.
For more details, please email or text/call me at 408-375-0007.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.