-2 BDRM CONDO SHARE- SHORT-TERM LEASE (Now- August 1, 2018)
1 room currently occupied by male student
Available for rent April 1sth by Owner: 701 S College Rd #306 (3rd Floor, w/elevator)
Location: Johnston Street and South College (Walking distance to UL & Oil Center)
Quiet residential street, with horseshoe access to South College Road.
YOUR HALF: 1 Bedroom / 1 Full Bathroom
Rent: $425 / mth
Deposit: $425 (due upon signing)
- Includes: Water, Trash, Sewage, Pest Control, Monthly AC filter change
- Tenants responsible for Utilities*, Cable & Internet
* Utilities average $85/mth (approximately $50 in the winter, $125 in the summer)
- Freshly painted w/new wood floors throughout bedrooms & living/dining area
- Ceramic tile in bathrooms & kitchen
- Closets in both bedrooms
- Refrigerator, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher & Washer and Dryer In-Unit!
- Sorry, NO PETS! And, absolutely NO SMOKING
Property shown by appointment only.
All applicants 18 years of age or older must have proof of income: min 2 months paycheck stubs, stable work history and/or bank statement of funds. In-State guarantors welcome with verified funds.
A current state issued picture ID is required to perform background and credit check on ALL applicants and/or their guarantors.
This listing is priced similarly to the average 1 bedroom home in Lafayette.
Students who live in this sublet at 701 S College Road #306 attend the following Lafayette Parish Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Woodvale Elementary School
Grades K - 4
out of 10
L.J. Alleman Middle School
Grades 4 - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.