Available immediately is a spacious top floor tri-level loft (approximately 1,778 sq ft) in a highly walkable neighborhood, 1 block from the Civic Center BART and Muni, and all the above and below ground subways and bus lines going through Market Street. Walk to SFMOMA, Asian Art Museum, UN Plaza Farmer's Market on Wednesdays and Sundays, Hayes Valley, SF Symphony, SF Opera, SF Ballet, Herbst Theater, SF Jazz, Orpheum Theater, Piano Fight and the ACT Strand Theater. Walk to work in the financial district or, if you are a government employee, walk to the federal building on 7th and Mission, 450 Golden Gate, or the State or City government offices.
- Top Floor Unit
- Large Master Bedroom with Large Closets and Attached
- Granite Bathroom Countertop and Tub in Master Bathroom
- Another Bathroom with Granite Countertop and Tub on Loft
- Half Bathroom on Main Level
- Large Closets in Master Bedroom, Plus One Hallway Coat
Closet and Another Loft Closet
- Granite Kitchen Countertop
- Dishwasher, Frig, Microwave, Washer & Dryer in Unit
- Double Pane Windows Throughout
- Gas Fireplace in Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Spacious Roof Deck with Grill and City View
- Indoor Secured Garage Parking for One Car
- Secured Building
- 1 gigabyte of high speed internet, water and garbage included in Rent
The loft is located on Minna Street and 8th Street. A walker's paradise. Available to you within walking distance are Dotties, Luce, Zero Zero, Lulu, Basil Thai, Fenix, Vive La Tarte, and all the restaurants that Hayes Valley has to offer. Walk to Trader Joe, Costco, REI, Wholefoods, and Rainbow Grocer. Walk to Union Square, Westfield Shopping Center and the AMC and Metreon Theaters there. You absolutely will not need a car, and will love this neighborhood for its convenience and the arts scene.
The setup of the loft is perfect for shared living arrangement. Huge loft upstairs, huge bedroom downstairs (with a separate entrance downstairs) and the common area sandwiched in the middle (also with its own private entrance).
- Rent Application
- Credit Check ($75 per applicant)
- One Year Lease
- Rent: $4,500/month
- Deposit: $9,000
- Rental Insurance
- No Pets, No Smokers
- Please email for Open House Information or make an appointment
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.