1) This is a roomy 1 bedroom 1 bath condo, BRAND NEW carpet, with new spacious open kitchen, and the living room has a wall of window and glass door, a private balcony.
2) complete appliance. Washer, drier, refrigerator, micro-oven, large oven, dish washer, garbage disposer, fireplace, hot water, forced-air heater and wall heater in every room, assigned parking lot. And there are free gym, hot tub, club house, and a beautiful bridge for this community.
3) Convenient Location: 1minute drive to Issaquah downtown and downtown Issaquah Plaza. 9 minutes walk to bus stops for 554, 200 and others to Bellevue, Seattle, Issaquah highland.
4) 7 minutes drive to NW Gilman Plaza, with stores like Target, Safeway, Trader Joe's, QFC, BOA bank, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, CVS Pharmacy, Bed Bath&Beyond, chipotle Mexican Grill, McDonalds, Starbucks and a bunch of restaurants.
5) 6 minutes drive to Issaquah Highland Grand Ridge Plaza, Regal Cinema, Safeway, Marshal, Home Goods, Dicks, Carter, Wells Fargo, Starbucks, Bai Tong Tai Restaurant, Aji Sushi and Grill, Vietnam food, Subway and so on.
6) 10 minutes drive to Costco, home depot and Fred Meyer.
7) 6 minutes drive to Swedish hospital, plenty of dental and vision clinics around.
8) GOOD SCHOOLS, 10 minutes walk to Issaquah high school(score 10 in redfin) 15 minutes walk to Issaquah middle school (score 8 in redfin), 11 minutes walk to Clark Elementary School(score 7 in redfin)
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Issaquah by $269.
Students who live in this rental at 700 Front Street S #107 attend the following Issaquah School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Clark Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Issaquah Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Issaquah High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.