This listing for May 1st or June 1st!
Spacious and Modern 1 Bedroom/1 Bath on Carol Avenue in Brighton, located in a quiet and well-managed building. Just a two-minute walk to the B Line at Washington Street Station, the 65 bus, and the Whole Foods.
This apartment features hardwood flooring throughout, freshly painted walls, open foyer area, updated galley kitchen with disposal, large bedroom, open living room with access to private balcony, and fully tiled bathroom. Apartment is also cable/Internet-ready and card-operated laundry facilities are available on site. Rent includes heat and hot water.
- Professionally Managed
- Private front facing balcony
- Steps to Commonwealth Ave
- Whole Foods is around the corner
- Cat Friendly
- Rent includes heat and hot water
- Free on-street parking with a residential sticker
- There is off-street parking available for $175/month
- New card-operated laundry machines on site
- 2-minute walk to the B-Line at Washington St Station on Comm Ave
- 2-minute walk to the 65 Bus Line on Comm Ave
- 10-minute walk to the C-Line in Washington Square, Brookline
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
One year lease
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,795, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.