Available for move-in between now and 4/1! The landlord pays the FULL Broker's Fee! The move-in costs are just First Month's Rent + 1 Month Security Deposit for well-qualified applicants.
Spacious and Modern Studio on Carol Avenue in Brighton, located in a quiet and well-managed building. Just a two-minute walk to the B Line at Washington Street Station, the 65 bus, and the Whole Foods.
This apartment features hardwood flooring throughout, freshly painted, large updated galley kitchen with dishwasher and disposal, large open living space, and fully tiled bathroom. The apartment is cable/Internet-ready and there are new card-operated laundry facilities on site. Rent includes heat, cooking gas, and hot water.
- The landlord is paying the FULL Broker's Fee!
- Professionally Managed
- Steps to Commonwealth Ave
- Whole Foods is around the corner
- Rent includes heat, cooking gas, and hot water.
- Free on-street parking with a residential sticker
- There is off-street parking available for $175/month
- New card-operated laundry machines on site
- 2-minute walk to the B-Line at Washington St Station on Comm Ave
- 2-minute walk to the 65 Bus Line on Comm Ave
- 10-minute walk to the C-Line in Washington Square, Brookline
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.