1br + 1 den Condo is available from March 1st 2018 or April 1st 2018.
Details of the Condo :
- 1 bedroom, 1 den, 1 full bathroom, 1 half bathroom. Secure gated building and gated underground garage.
- Rent = $2255 per month (includes sewage, trash, hot water and parking) till May 2018 (so you are getting 300$ discount), $2355 per month from June ($100 increase) till end of lease. Pets OK but will have additional fees.
- We are offering 500$ discount in total.
- Security Deposit - 1st months rent
- Landlord also needs last months rent (this can be paid over period of 6 months)
- Location = 699 John St, Seattle 98109
- Stainless steel Microwave, Flat top with oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator (double side by side door), in unit Washer & dryer
- Spacious kitchen with Center island kitchen with lots of closets, granite counter tops, full height stainless steel backsplash &
stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedroom with 2 different closets
- Hardwood everywhere except bedroom (carpet)
- Balcony to sit back and relax
- Building amenities = well equipped workout room, yoga studio, pool table, community room, rooftop access with space needle and downtown view, barbecue grill
- 5-15 mins walk to the Amazon buildings and Facebook Office
- 5 mins walk to Space Needle
- 10 mins walk to Olympic Sculpture park
-15 mins walk to Pike Place Market
- 1 min walk to bus stop
- 10 mins walk to QFC which is open 24 hrs
- 5 mins walk to Whole Foods
- 2 mins walk to Walgreens
- couple of blocks from cafes, bars and restaurants
Please email me if you are interested and we can set up a time to take a look at the unit in person. In the meantime, take a look at these pics, unit is same exact layout.
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in South Lake Union by $66.
Students who live in this rental at 699 John Street attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.