Available now! Well-maintained renovated in 2015 townhouse with an attached garage, backyard with direct access to biking/walking trails!
- end of the dead street, kids friendly location
- very close to bus stop
- huge master bedroom with walk-in closet and 2 more closet for extra storage an access to just renovated beautiful deck
- all recently updated appliances, huge refrigerator
- laminated floor downstairs, carpet upstairs
- all bedrooms upstairs
- backyard away from street traffic and could be perfect for kids to play
- our association provides FREE fenced extra parking area for boats or motor homes
- beautiful Baxter park for biking/walking just down the street!
- pets welcome with additional security deposit and one time pet fee!
- 1 car garage with shelves and working table, 2 parking space on the drive way
- $1650 per month with 1 year lease agreement (utilities are not included)! Tenants pay water/sewer, electric, gas
- $25 application fee per adult
- Security deposit is $1500
- no evictions and felonies please, bad/no credit is ok with extra last month rent deposit
- absolutely no smoking, no drugs
- proof of income are required! possible Section 8!
- Every pet is extra $250 refundable security deposit and $250 nonrefundable one-time pet fee.
Showings by appointments Only!
The house posted for rent or sale! Whichever comes first!
For fast respond text or email please! Thank you for reading!
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Scenic Foothills by $182.
Students who live in this rental at 6940 Meteor Court attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Scenic Park Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Begich Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Bartlett High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.