HYDE PARK - Quiet & Spacious 1 Bedroom Sanctuary near Cowles Mountain - Not ready for move-in until Dec 15
HYDE PARK - Quiet & Spacious 1 Bedroom Sanctuary near Cowles Mountain
You will find peace and quiet at this well laid out and spacious 1 bedroom condo. It has a private back patio facing green space, plenty of storage space, and is located within walking distance to the popular Cowles Mountain hiking trail. Located 1/2 a block from a shopping center with a grocery store, and the public library. Very quiet community in a great location with pool, bbq, and community center! On 1st floor with no stairs needed to access unit. Assigned parking is extremely close to unit with easy to find guest spaces nearby.
Community amenities include:
- Pool, sundeck, community room, spa, gym
- Laundry room with many machines (2nd floor via elevator)
- 12 month lease.
- 1st month's rent and deposit required for move-in. 2nd month rent will be prorated.
- Credit score of 650 or better and 3 times rent in gross monthly (pre-tax) income required.
- Renter's Insurance required, Proof of Renters Insurance (Insurance Declaration Page) with High Tide Properties listed as Additionally Insured. You must have a minimum of $100,000 tenant liability insurance. ALL Tenants must be listed on the policy.
-MUST be willing to start lease within 2 weeks of availability date.
PARKING: 1 assigned parking space very close to unit.
APPLIANCES INCLUDED: dishwasher, refrigerator, range/oven, wall A/C.
UTILITIES: Tenant pays electricity. Owner pays water & trash.
PET / SMOKING POLICY: No pets. No smokers, not even outside on patio.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply online at www.hightideprop.com. All adults (18+) must apply!
Electricity not included in rent
Garbage included in rent
Water included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $1,350 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,275, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.