Fully restored and remodeled classic, compact 1920's Craftsman Bungalow in the heart of Westmoreland. 2 Blocks to great restaurants, coffee, banking, shopping, and nearby Westmoreland Park.
- Two bed/one bath and huge back yard.
- New systems: all new plumbing, new electrical, new high efficiency gas furnace, new roof, new windows, and refinished hardwoods.
- Modern kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, including gas cooktop with gas convection oven, dishwasher, and over/under fridge.
- Bathroom has original claw foot tub and shower, and hex tile floor.
- Bedrooms with large windows, lots of light, and small walk-in closets.
- New double-pane low-e windows in all rooms - very efficient and very quiet.
- Hardwood flooring restored throughout the home.
- Plenty of off street parking.
Small dog on approval ($350 pet deposit/$40 monthly pet rent).
$2200 monthly rent - 12 month lease
First months rent and $2000 security deposit required at move-in.
$40 application fee per occupant. Credit report, employment verification, and criminal screening will be run.
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Off Street Parking
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 1922
Double Pane Windows
Stainless steel appliances
Market rate for this listing is $1,999 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,200, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Sellwood-Moreland by $495.
Students who live in this rental at 6915 SE 19th Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Sellwood Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Cleveland High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.