Fully restored and remodeled classic, compact 1920's Craftsman Bungalow in the heart of Westmoreland. Nearby are shopping, restaurants, speakeasy, coffee, grocery, golf course, MAX stop, and Westmoreland park all within a couple blocks.
- Two bed/one bath and huge back yard.
- New systems: all new plumbing, new electrical, new high efficiency gas furnace, new roof, new windows, and refinished hardwoods.
- Modern kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, including gas cooktop with gas convection oven, dishwasher, and over/under fridge.
- Bathroom has original claw foot tub and shower, and hex tile floor.
- Bedrooms with large windows, lots of light, and small walk-in closets.
- New double-pane low-e windows in all rooms - very efficient and very quiet.
- Hardwood flooring restored throughout the home.
- Plenty of off street parking.
One small dog under 30 pounds okay on approval ($500 pet deposit + $40 monthly pet rent). No cats.
$2200 monthly rent - 12 month lease
$2000 security deposit
$40 application fee per occupant. Credit report, employment verification, and criminal screening will be run.
Floor Covering: Hardwood
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Parking Type: Off Street Parking
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 1922
Double Pane Windows
Stainless steel appliances
Market rate for this listing is $2,200 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,200, while 2 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.