Fully restored and remodeled classic, compact 1920's Craftsman Bungalow in the heart of Westmoreland. 2 Blocks to great restaurants, coffee, banking, shopping, and nearby Westmoreland Park.
- Two bed/one bath and huge back yard.
- New systems: all new plumbing, new electrical, new high efficiency gas furnace, new roof, new windows, and refinished hardwoods.
- Modern kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, including gas cooktop with gas convection oven, dishwasher, and over/under fridge.
- Bathroom has original claw foot tub and shower, and hex tile floor.
- Bedrooms with large windows, lots of light, and small walk-in closets.
- New double-pane low-e windows in all rooms - very efficient and very quiet.
- Hardwood flooring restored throughout the home.
- Plenty of off street parking.
Small dog on approval ($350 pet deposit/$40 monthly pet rent).
$2200 monthly rent - 12 month lease
First months rent and $2000 security deposit required at move-in.
$40 application fee per occupant. Credit report, employment verification, and criminal screening will be run.
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Off Street Parking
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 1922
Double Pane Windows
Stainless steel appliances
At $2,200, this listing is priced $367 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Sellwood-Moreland.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.