$1800 4Bed 2 Bath 1800 SF Attached 2 car garage.
Beautiful! Won't stay available long!!
Near I-205, off Foster Rd, on corner SE Cooper and SE 108th Ave
$1,800.00 per month
Approx. 1800 square feet
David Douglas School District
- Very secluded at the end of dead end road
- Enjoy frequent visits from deer, geese, bald eagles, bunnies and other wildlife
- Close access to I-205, MAX, bus, and bike paths
- Ground level entrance
- Attached big 2 car garage
- Spacious Grand Room with view of 70 acre meadow
- Kitchen center island with bar for stools
- Dining area with room for table and chairs
- Large deck overlooking 70 acre meadow
- Large laundry room
- 2 bathrooms
- Top level of 2 story Duplex
- Small, friendly, quiet neighborhood
- Newly remodeled
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen gas range
- High efficiency gas furnace
- New vinyl windows
- New carpet
- VERY Clean
- Woods behind on hillside. Meadow out in front.
- Home overlooks 70 acre wetland, recently restored
- 1 mile from I-205
- 3 blocks from bus line
- 1 mile to Max station
- Ready for move in early October
- Utilities NOT included
- Your monthly income needs to be at least 3 times more than monthly rent.
( 3 x $1800 = $5,400)
- Deposits include Last month rent $1800 & Security deposit of $950
- Application fee is $45 per adult
COME SEE IT......
EASY CITY ACCESS
Call or Text 503 - 310 - 8667
Cooling System: central
Laundry: In Unit
Off Street Parking
Parking Spaces: 3
Year Built: 1956
Double Pane Windows
Market rate for this listing is $1,800 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $1,800, while 4 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.