STUNNING RICHMOND 2 BED/2 BATH
- - Spacious two-bedroom, two full bath apartment in ten unit Richmond building
- Gorgeous kitchen with granite counters, lots of cabinet space, stainless gas appliances
- Beautiful hardwood floors in living room, dining area and hallway
- Updated wall-to-wall carpeting in both bedrooms
- Fresh new three tone paint from top to bottom
- Laundry in the building
- Building has elevator
- Utilities include water & garbage
- STREET PARKING ONLY
- Great location, one block to Lincoln Golf Course and Legion of Honor Museum, MUNI stops, Geary and Clement Street shops and restaurants
Terms: 1-year lease, security deposit 1.5 times monthly rent. NO PETS.
For more details or to view this unit, please call Erston Pearcy at (415) 752-3605x120 or email email@example.com. (BRE Lic. #01398768) All vacancies can be viewed during the hours of 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Please call to schedule a time to pick up the keys to the unit you would like to view. Our office is located at 4630 Geary Blvd. at 10th Avenue. You will need to provide a picture I.D. in order to pick up keys.
Please visit www.cournaleco.com for other available rentals.
No Pets Allowed
Garbage included in rent
Laundry: Washer & Dryer On-Site
Water included in rent
stainless steel dishwasher
stainless steel gas stove
stainless steel microwave
stainless steel refrigerator
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,300, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.