3 BR 1 BA Home (1,009 living sq ft/ 5,000+ sq ft lot) in Bryant. Family-friendly quiet street and neighborhood close to all the best NE Seattle has to offer. One block from Top Pot Donuts, library, churches and synagogues, easy ride to UW, U Village, 65th St restaurants and shops, Bryant/Wedgwood area restaurants and shops, Metropolitan Market. Schools: View Ridge Elementary, Eckstein Middle, Roosevelt High. Convenient for access to Seattle Children's Hospital. Easy bus access to everywhere else. Fenced back yard, additional storage shed. Easy parking.
- Natural gas fireplace, range, furnace and water heater
- GE Energy Star compliant washer and dryer
- No smoking
- Sorry, no pets
Updates in 2012:
- Whole house rewire, new electrical panel
- New blown insulation in attic, new under-floor insulation
- New kitchen, cabinets, granite countertops, LG stainless appliances
- New front deck and walkway
Coming in July 2016:
- All new energy efficient windows
- New fir front door
- Full bathroom renovation, new floor and shower tile, new sink with storage
- Available August 1, will update ad with showing date tentatively Saturday, July 23
- $2395/mo, 6 mo min lease
- Standard WA State rental contract, credit check required ($35 fee)
- First month rent + one month rent (security deposit) due at signing
Please be advised that the desired start of new lease is August 1st.
Please reply if interested in showing or you have additional questions. Thank you!
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Bryant by $647.
Students who live in this rental at 6831 37th Avenue NE attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
View Ridge Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Eckstein Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.