*This is prime location downtown a block from the Capitol, City Creek Mall, City Creek Park, Temple Square, Trax and more. All within walking/biking distance /public transportation . Complex is 2 blocks in front of Capitol right behind the Conference center. We have rooms that are $450 , $525, $625, $650.
* 3 guys need 1 more nice guy roommate - clean, responsible, mature adult
* Both roommates are in their mid 20's working and going to grad school and rarely home
*Your own private room in a 3 bedroom 1 bath unit
* Just renovated - new tile, new floor, new paint, new granite counters
* Ready ASAP - can move in Now!
* Bright unit, nice, and clean
* Secured Access Building
* Central air
* Shared bathroom - easy share as the sinks are outside of shower/toilet , rest common area include kitchen and bath. NO living room so if that's important to you this won't be a good fit.
* Coined -Laundry On-site
* Parking on street - best if you don't have a car as you can bike/walk anywhere, right by public transportation, otherwise need to park on street
* On your own individual lease so no need to be financially responsible for other's rent - shared utilities
* Tenant pay all utilities - reasonable since it's split among roommates
* 1 year lease or 6 months lease for $50 more
* No Pets / No Smoking / No drugs /No Criminals - just want nice and responsible drama free people :) Not a party place, more quiet and peaceful
* Please text managers for showing and applications show contact info - work during the day so text preferred :)
* 2 blocks in front of Capitol - Salt Lake City
No Utilities included in rent
Room number of roommates: 3
This room for rent is listed at $450, while rooms for rent...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.