Rent: $3800 / Month
Broker Fee: One Month
Available Date: 9/1/2018
Beds: 2 split
Pet: No Pet
Rent Includes: Heat, Hot Water
AMAZING 2-bed condominium (split layout with the living room easily used as 3rd bedroom) in the heart of the East Fenway right behind Whole Foods!
Additional new cabinetry added along hallway to open the hallway up even more!
* Walk to the T, local Fenway Schools and restaurants, Newbury St and Fenway Park.
* Unit is Perfect for use as a 2-bed split with 3 occupants.
* 2nd floor front facing unit.
* GUT RENOVATED KITCHEN w/ All New Cabinets, New appliances and Granite Countertops, complete w/ Half bar
* New recessed lighting and fresh paint.
* GUT RENOVATED BATHROOM with STAND UP SHOWER!
* Both bedrooms are good size and have good closet space.
* Living room is a good size with 3 bow front windows overlooking Burbank St and has a closet inside it.
* Hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout!
* New ceiling fan in each room
* All new windows throughout
* Professionally managed building with laundry in the basement
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
At $3,800, this home is priced $304 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Fenway.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.