Gorgeous 3 Bed Traditional Four Square Home near Mississippi/Williams Ave - Built in 1910 and conveniently nestled between the historic Mississippi and trendy Alberta district, this spectacular 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 'old Portland' home features:
- Spacious covered porch
- Exquisite vintage character throughout
- Master bedroom with bonus office area or large closet space
- Hardwoods throughout
- Great built-ins
- Original woodwork & fixtures
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, marmoleum floors, gas range, & stainless steel appliances
- Large basement with washer/dryer hookups, double sided washtub sink
- Leaded windows in first floor & newer energy-efficient windows on second floor
- Spacious backyard with gardening potential
- Steps to shopping, dining, entertainment on bustling North Williams bike corridor. Walk/bike to nearby Alberta Arts and Mississippi Districts featuring countless boutiques, breweries, food carts, theaters, and more! Close-in location means easy access to I-5, Downtown Portland, and all your favorite neighborhoods
No smoking, no pets
Market rate for this listing is $2,295 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,295, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Humboldt by $505.
Students who live in this rental at 67 NE Skidmore attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Jefferson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.