Spacious Mid-Century 3+ Bed Centennial Ranch Home w/ Large Fenced Yard - Built in 1966, this single level, 3+ bedroom, 1 bath home boasts tons of mid-century charm! Features include:
- Spacious bright living room with large picture window
- Dining room off kitchen
- Stone hearth wood burning fireplace
- Forced air gas heat
- Air conditioning
- 2 Stall garage with work bench, sink, and extra storage cabinets
- Pass thru kitchen with electric range and dishwasher
- Open floor plan
- Formal living room and dining room
- Den with attached bonus room
- Back patio with stone pavers
- Storage shed
- Fenced in front and backyards
- Ten minute walk to MAX; easy access to freeways, bus lines, parks, restaurants, and more.
No smoking, no pets
Market rate for this listing is $1,550 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,485, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.