Mid Century 3 Bedroom Centennial Rancher with Fenced Yard
Built in 1966, this single level, 3+ bedroom, 1 bath home features:
- Stone hearth wood burning fireplace
- Forced air gas heat
- Air conditioning
- W/D hookups
- 2 Stall garage with work bench, sink, and extra storage cabinets
- Pass thru kitchen with electric range and dishwasher
- Formal living room with large bay window
- Open floor plan
- Formal living room and dining room
- Den with attached bonus room
- Back patio with stone pavers
- Storage shed
- Fenced -n front and backyards
- Ten minute walk to MAX; easy access to freeways, buslines, parks, restaurants, and more.
No smoking, no pets
Application Fee: 50.00 Deposit: 1850.00
At $1,395, this listing is priced $209 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Centennial.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.