Charming and clean one level home with 3 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms. Newly remodeled bathrooms with granite counter-tops. This home is located in a convenient location with easy access to I-5, I-205, grocery stores, shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals, PDX and more....(walking distance to George C Marshall Elementary School, McLoughlin Middle School, churches, Safeway and more)
- ~10,000 sq ft lot
- Large fenced back yard with deck and garden area.
- NEW elegant hardwood floors in bedrooms and bonus room.
- Spacious living room with open kitchen and dining room.
- Inside laundry with washer and dryer hookups
- Forced air heating and disshwasher
- Wood fireplace
- Attached 2 car garage with driveway and extra parking space in front of home
- Rent: $1495/month - Security/damage deposit: $1495 (refundable if no damages incurred) - Cleaning fee:$200 (non-refundable) - Application fee: $35/adult ( non-refundable) - Tenant is responsible for yard maintenance or be subject to landscape service fee up to $150/month. - NO Smoking of any kind, NO Drugs, NO pets
At $1,495, this home is priced $135 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Vancouver.
Students who live in this rental at Oklahoma Drive attend the following Vancouver School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
George C Marshall Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcloughlin Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Fort Vancouver High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.