Charming and clean one level home with 3 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms. Newly remodeled bathrooms with granite counter-tops. This home is located in a convenient location with easy access to I-5, I-205, grocery stores, shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals, PDX and more....(walking distance to George C Marshall Elementary School, McLoughlin Middle School, churches, Safeway and more)
- ~10,000 sq ft lot
- Large fenced back yard with deck and garden area.
- NEW elegant hardwood floors in bedrooms and bonus room.
- Spacious living room with open kitchen and dining room.
- Inside laundry with washer and dryer hookups
- Forced air heating and disshwasher
- Wood fireplace
- Attached 2 car garage with driveway and extra parking space in front of home
- Rent: $1495/month - Security/damage deposit: $1495 (refundable if no damages incurred) - Cleaning fee:$200 (non-refundable) - Application fee: $35/adult ( non-refundable) - Tenant is responsible for yard maintenance or be subject to landscape service fee up to $150/month. - NO Smoking of any kind, NO Drugs, NO pets
Market rate for this listing is $1,595 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,495, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Vancouver by $150.
Students who live in this rental at Oklahoma Drive attend the following Vancouver School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
George C Marshall Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcloughlin Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Fort Vancouver High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.