COME HOME TO LUXURY...BEAUTY...AND CONVENIENCE.
* Studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
* Private balconies*
* High ceilings
* Spectacular views of the Boston skyline*
* Walnut hardwood flooring
* Individual washers and dryers in each apartment home
* Spacious closets
* Open kitchen design
* Granite countertops
* Stainless steel appliance package
* Tile flooring
* Built-in microwave
* Breakfast bars*
* Kitchen islands*
* Cable-ready with high-speed Internet access available
* Wired with multiple phone lines
* Complementary WiFi access in the 2nd and 3rd floor amenity space
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Chinatown by $696.
This rental at 660 Washington Street #18F is within the boundaries of Boston Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.