Beautiful large 1-Bedroom with den in lively Potrero Hill/SoMa, close to everything from Whole Foods, Starbucks, Safeway, CalTrain, AT&T Park and SoMa nightlife.!!
* Location: Metro at Showplace Square - 660 King Street @ Division!
* Rent: $3600 per month Deposit: $1000
* Move in December 1, 2017
* Parking: Parking spot included with rent in a secured gated garage attached to the building!
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, office/den, Patio appx. 916 sq. ft.!
* Washer and dryer in unit!
Interior Design Features:
* Expansive windows let in lots of natural light!
* Kitchens with custom cabinetry, honed granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances
(refrigerator, electric oven/range, and dishwasher), and high-end fixtures!
* Lots of storage space in the unit!)
* Hard wood floors in the public areas!
* Bath with shower over garden tub and sliding door.!
* Bedrooms with large closet and new carpet!
* Washer and dryer!
* Central heating!
* 8' ceilings!!
Unique Building Amenities:
* Starbucks, Restaurants (Saap Ver [Thai], Holy Grill [Burgers]), Okane [Japanese], Storefronts [Roche
* Turn-key management services!
* Enclosed garage parking with controlled access!
* Bicycle parking!
* Intercom door entry system!
* Elevator access to the unit!
* Landscaped interior courtyards!
* Easy access to public transportation, and freeways!
* Fitness center!
* WebPass Internet Service (100m/s download and upload!)
* AT&T U-Verse Cable, Internet & Phone (have the best of both worlds WebPass & UVerse
**Our community does not allow pets.
Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm, Please call 415-431-7368 info to make an appointment to view the unit.
Saturdays : call for appointment
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 1
Year Built: 2007
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $3,600, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.