Address: 6518 SE Division St. 1,094 sq. ft. Bedrooms: 3, Baths: 2, washer/dryer, private balcony with storage, A/C in unit with remote control, laminated floors and carpeted bedrooms. Monthly Rent: $1949. Security Deposit: $2449. Available now, new construction (1.5 years old). Community pool.
Christopher Crest is a NEW building in a well established apartment community on Division St near Mt. Tabor park, Atkinson Elementary, Franklin High School, Warner Pacific and PCC. We have restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and a variety of doctors within walking distance. The #4 bus line is a block away for either direction. Christopher Crest is steps away to Mt. Tabor Park with lots of trails for walking/running/ or biking.
Garbage paid by owner. - Fiber Optic Ethernet ready including in bedrooms - High Efficiency Energy Star Frigidaire Stacking Washer and Dryer in unit - Stainless Steel Frigidaire Energy Star Appliances including microwave/hood combo and garbage disposal - Window Coverings Provided - 2nd & 3rd stories include child lock windows - Low Flow Water Fixtures - Private Patio with Storage Community Amenities: - Pool open seasonally - On-Site Management - Community Garden area - Recycling Program - Security cameras in parking lot.
- One Bedroom, Two Bedroom/2 bath, and Three Bedroom/2 bath layouts
- Stylish and Modern Design with open floor plan
- A/C in unit with remote control
- Fiber Optic Ethernet ready including in bedrooms
- Basic Comcast cable and internet provided with cost of the rent
- High Efficiency Energy Star Frigidaire Stacking Washer and Dryer in unit
- Stainless Steel Frigidaire Energy Star Appliances including microwave/hood combo and garbage disposal
- Window Coverings provided are both mini-blinds and drapes, with blackout drapes and blinds in the bedroom
- 2nd & 3rd stories include child lock windows
- Low Flow Water Fixtures
- Private Balcony with Storage
- Free assigned parking place provided
- Covered bike parking with a bike room next door at Tabor West
- Solar heated community pool next door at Tabor West
- On-site management
- Community garden area next door at Tabor West
- Recycling and trash provided/paid by owner
- Security system
Pets are welcome with a prior landlord's reference
Additional $300 of Security Deposit
$25 a month pet rent per pet, max of two pets per household.
Office Hours Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - noon, Saturday 10:00 AM - noon, or by appointment 503-771-5354. Managed by E.C. Owen Property Management Co. Inc. Equal Housing Opportunity. Pricing may include current special and is subject to change without notice.
Tenants are responsible for water and electricity, and cable. Month-to-month tenancy. Move in with deposit and pro-rated rent until the 1st of the month, and then rent is due by the 4th (no first or last month's rent due at move in).
At $1,949, this home is priced $292 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in South Tabor.
Students who live in this rental at 6518 SE Division Street #302 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Atkinson Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mt Tabor Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.