3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom. Fully and beautifully furnished, including towels, linen, utensils, etc. You just need to unpack. Winter rate is $2000; Summer rate is $2400. Disounts may be available for 3+month lease.
Executive style, turn-key rental. Built in 2001, well kept and nicely updated with new paint, carpet, etc.
Situated in midtown (Old Seward and Sylvan). Back to Campbell Creek with private backyard. Direct access to inter-city bike and jogging trails, and just blocks from picturesque Taku Lake. Convenient to airport, shopping, downtown as well as out of town access.
This is a two-story townhome with a two-car heated garage.
On the main floor:
- Open concept living room/dining room/kitchen. Furnishings include: brand new sectional couch, dining table, 50-inch TV, and kitchen has all of the appliances and utensils you might need to prepare your meals
- Large Master bedroom facing trees and the creek. Complete privacy! The furnishings include: queen size bed, dressers, night stands, etc. The master bedroom also has large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
- Laundry room and coat closet are also located on the main floor. Washer and Dryer are included
On the bottom floor:
- Spare bathroom with full shower, sink, toilet
- 2nd Bedroom : furnished with queen size bed
- 3rd Bedroom : has access to backyard through the sliding doors. furnished with queen size futon-bed, desk, closet, shelving
Pets upon approval. Additional fee and deposit might be required
WEEKLY/MONTHLY/ LONG TERM
Suitable as Corporate Rental or Vacation Rental.
- Refundable security deposit will be required depending on the length of your stay
- Cleaning fee will be required depending on the length of your stay
- 12% bed tax will be required for short-term stay
Students who live in 6480 Fairweather Drive attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Taku Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Romig Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
West High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.